I just drank a pot of coffee and haven't eaten all morning.
A very bad habit.
So, I can't really form a coherent sentence.
And I feel all hyped up, like I have so much to tell you, but I probably don't. It's just the caffeine. Or Christmas. Or both!
So, here's a list:
1) I'm pretty sure Santa is bringing us something from the "entertainment" category that is going to change my, I mean, your life forever. But, I can't tell you what it is yet. Duh. Will report back here later and make all of our readers so so so jealous.
2) Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Wahoooo! Church service to celebrate the birth of Jesus! Prime rib! Cousins! Presents! New jammy jams to wear to bed, excitedly awaiting Santa's late-night sneak attack!
3) Family! Family! Yay! Time with family!
4) Just as exciting as the countdown to Christmas has been the countdown to Auntie Katherine visiting for New Year's! And the bottle of Dom Perignon we're going to guzzle!
5) Are you suffering from exclamation point fatigue yet?!
6) Lastly, will probably taking a little blogging break to enjoy the family and our life-changing Christmas presents (Jesus and otherwise), so this is for the People: Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! From our family to yours!